Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Surfing in El Salvador

If you're interested in surfing along El Salvador's coast, I'd recommend you contact Ernesto Vladimir Flores, a surf guide that I met at Casa de Mar. I met him in July 2005 at Casa de Mar while he was guiding another American surfer to breaks all along the coast. He met the surfer at Casa de Mar and if they didn't surf at Sunzal right outside of Casa de Mar, he drove him to breaks up and down the coast. Vladimir spoke English really well, and though I didn't personally use him as a guide, the fellow surfer highly recommended him. On my next surfing trip to El Salvador, I'm defintely going to contact Vladimir. Here's his contact information in case you're interested:

Ernesto Vladimir Flores
Surf Guide
vflores27@hotmail.com
vflores@integra.com.sv
Home: +503 2243-6257
Cell: +503 7815-1106

Note: +503 is El Salvador's country code

- Jeff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home